Due to the current community spread of COVID-19, we want to ensure our patients the same level of care they would normally expect from Revibe Therapy.
Some of the extra precautions we are taking for all in-office therapy sessions include:
- Practice of social distancing during therapy sessions.
- Limiting the number of patients in our office waiting room at a single time to less than 10 people.
- Frequent hand washing for all staff.
- Frequent disinfecting of all hard surfaces in our office throughout the day.
What we are asking of our patients:
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever or cough, please contact us immediately to convert our face to face session to a video therapy session.
- Please practice social distancing and frequent hand washing to further prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any questions about your in-person therapy session, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (407) 329-2977.
As a reminder, we do accept several insurance plans, visit our insurance page for more info.